Where in the world could you hold your conference or event with thousands of years of history as a background? Only in Malta have you got a country which has centuries of experience in welcoming guests and making their stay - long or short - into something special.
There is so much to do and to see on the islands of Malta, Gozo and Comino. So much culture, history and so many World Heritage Sites to visit…
Malta is a mixture of the old and the new. With a history spanning 7,000 years and yet furnished with the most modern technology, Malta is the perfect place to stage a unique occasion, tailor-made to distinct and individual needs.
Nowadays, the island hosts a plethora of conferences and events and is very well-equipped for both small and large-scale activities.
The Xara Lodge is the perfect place for you to hold your company’s conferences, meetings or events. With a dedicated team of staff members who are very knowledgeable and experienced in the MICE field, we can guarantee that your time spent with us will exceed your expectations.
Top 5 reasons to choose Malta
- The Climate – Malta boasts of a mild climate with not-so-cold winters and warm summer months. There is relatively little rainfall, the sun shines pretty much throughout the whole year and there is easy access to the crystal-clear waters of Mediterranean Sea for swimming, sailing and water sports.
- A multilingual population – most locals speak English and a fair few speak fluent Italian as well. Some even have a smattering of French and other languages.
- Short distances – In Malta, everything is simply a short car, taxi or bus ride away. So there are no long distances insofar as getting around the island is concerned.
- First-rate flight connections – Malta’s national airline Air Malta, as well as numerous international carriers, operate regular flights to several European and North African destinations.
- Amazing accommodation – At The Xara Lodge's sister 5-star boutique hotel, The Xara Palace Relais & Châteaux in Mdina of course! The hotel, a stunning 17th Century Palazzo, can be reached in a couple of minutes by car.